Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Cleanse, Supports Healthy Bowel Movements, 28 Capsules (1-2 Daily)
- Supports Digestive Health: Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse supports healthy and regular bowel movement and elimination to remove build-up in the gut and cleanse toxins and waste from your body.
- Advanced Cleansing Formula: Includes 28 capsules (1-2 per day) made with the finest herbs, fibers and probiotics, optimized for an effective 14-day cleanse and detox.
- A Bowel Cleanse for Overall Health: The gut plays a vital role in overall health and your immune system. Use a colon detox in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle to support digestive function and increase absorption of essential nutrients.
- Premium Quality for 100% Satisfaction: Our colon cleanse supplements are made in an FDA registered facility that follows GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) guidelines. Caution: May cause bloating, cramping- see potential side effects in the safety warnings below.
- Environmental Accountability: We take environmental responsibility seriously, continually look for ways to improve. We have made big strides in removing all our cartons in the entire Dr. Tobias line up of products in the US. – over 1.2M cardboard boxes a year have been eliminated.
May cause allergic reactions, please read ingredients carefully. Should you experience an upset stomach, nausea, cramping, light-headedness, heart palpitations, bleeding, shortness of breath, chest pains, or tightness in your chest stop using this product and seek medical attention. May cause digestive irritability. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not repeat cleansing program for at least 6-8 weeks. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish. Do not use after expiry date. The product may lead to strong urges to go for elimination. The experience during the cleanse can depend on factors such as diet, activity level, use of medication or laxatives, excess waste build-up and insufficient water intake, which may lead to feelings of bloating, diarrhea, gassiness, or constipation. Increasing the dosage from 1 to 2 capsules too soon may lead to discomfort for some individuals. Staying hydrated with sufficient water intake is important. Failure to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative formula may be an indication you have a more serious condition or lack hydration. Should this occur, or if you have a known medical condition and are taking medication, or breastfeeding, consult your physician prior to taking this supplement. This product contains Senna Leaf and Cascara Sagrada Bark that can cause serious effects with high dosage and consuming more than a week.
Senna Leaf, Cascara Sagrada Bark, Psyllium Husk Powder, Flaxseed Powder, Aloe Vera Gel, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Licorice Root, Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil.
Follow these instructions: For occasional use only. Take one (1) or two (2) capsules, taken at bedtime with 8 ounces of water daily for up to 14 days. Start with one (1) capsule at bedtime for the first 3-4 days or as directed by a healthcare professional. Ensure sufficient water intake during the day.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Drink clean fresh, pure water regularly during the day. Start the day off with two big glasses of water as soon as you wake up in the morning. Even better, two big cups of warm water! This will reset your thirst mechanism for the entire day and works very well.
If your job prevents you from getting up to get a drink of water during your shift, carry water bottles with you and set a goal of at least 2 water bottles during your shift. And then drink another two bottles or two 10-ounce glasses of water as soon as you get home for the night. This way the water consumption won’t interfere with a good night’s worth of sleep.
Water is one of the top substances that the colon needs to survive. Dehydration shuts down the colon.
2. Eat Plenty of Fiber.
Fiber pulls the mucus off from the walls of the intestine as it’s passing through. Some of the most important foods in your diet are fruits. Fruits contain substances that can dissolve some of this mucus yet many people feel that they should limit the fruits they eat in their diet. The fruits that are the best for this purpose are the acidic ones such as grapefruit and oranges.
Vegetables also contain a lot of fiber that helps brush away the toxins while providing many medicinal substances that can impact health in a positive way. For example, onions and garlic contain antibacterial and antifungal substances that can kill harmful bacteria and fungi living in the intestinal tract.
“Plenty of fiber” means a minimum of 25 to 30 grams fiber per day. The 25 grams fiber is for those who are short; the higher number is for those who are taller. Spending some time studying fiber charts goes a long way in helping you get the knowledge you need to make smart fiber decisions.
3. Chew Your Food.
Chewing your food helps pre-digest it so that your digestive system can absorb the nutrients maximally.