100% Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina) Bulgarian Virgin Cold-Pressed for Natural Hair Skin Nails (2 oz)
- 100% Pure Bulgarian Virgin Cold-Pressed Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina)
- Rich Gold / Orange Color ( not pale stale yellow like our competitor’s) Rosehip oxidises (loses color and antioxidant properties) fast with the heat of storage and shipping compared to other oils. It is important to get your oil from a “Cold” country like Bulgaria. The temperatures mixed with the nutrient rich soil of Bulgaria make it The Rose Capital of the World! Julia’s Essentials also sends small batches to Amazon ensuring your oil spends as little time in the heat as possible!
- Naturally rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9) and Pro-Vitamin A means it is beneficial for use on: Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Scars, Age Spots, Sun Damage, Stretch Marks, Dry Skin, & Eczema. Perfect for Hormonal / Unbalanced / Acne prone skin, Wrinkle Prevention & Tightening Skin (especially after weight loss).
- Safe to use during pregnancy. (Unlike other Vitamin A derivatives) Works wonders on Cradle cap as it is baby safe too! (be careful not to get close to eyes)
- Hydrates the skin to make it smooth, supple and glowing. Prevents hair and nail breaking.
Julia’s Essentials BULGARIAN ROSEHIP OIL (Rosa canina) is Cold-Pressed and Virgin Organic! It moisturizes, nourishes and helps repair the skin. Rosehip Seed Oil is cold pressed to ensure the purest product available. Cold pressing ensures that all of the vitamins are kept intact and the oils do not break down. With a minimum of 80% essential fatty acid, Rosehip Seed oil is rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 which are vital nutrients for maintaining optimum skin health. Pro-Vitamin A also assists in skin cell renewal and is amazing for those wanting to fight acne naturally without chemicals. It is easily absorbed (about 5 min) and leaves no oily residue.
WHY JULIA’S ESSENTIALS? We source from Bulgaria, The rich soil and low temperatures make the best roses in the world! The beauty of the rose festivals are a top tourist destination! That is why our Rosehip oil is a bright orange! ( our competitors is a stale yellow) Rosehip oil is very sensitive to heat and light. So, proper care and practices in the centuries old Rose Valley are so important!
It can be used on the face, body and hair. (If you are blow drying or flat ironing hair- you should try our Abyssinian oil. It doesn’t breakdown even with super high temperatures!)
TRIED AND TESTED: Independent clinical studies show that Rosehip Seed Oil significantly improves the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines and wrinkles. 41% improvement in colour of scars 43% improvement in visible area of stretch marks 44% improvement in skin moisture 23% improvement in fine lines and wrinkles
NOT INCLUDED in Julia’s Essentials Organic Rosehip Seed Oil: No synthetic fragrances or colors, No genetically modified ingredients, No petroleum derived products, No silicone oils or derivatives, No animal testing
Please Note: Rosehip Seed oil does not smell of roses. It is not an essential oil but a “carrier” oil. It has a pleasant nutty slightly fruity smell.
External use only. Do not ingest. Discontinue use, if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to broken skin.
For Use On: Fine Lines Wrinkles Scars Age Spots Sun Damage Stretch Marks Eczema Hormonal Unbalanced Skin
100% Bulgarian Cold Pressed Virgin Organic Rosehip Seed Oil. (Rosa Canina)
Gently massage a thin layer into face and/or body. Use morning and night or as required. Use alone or alternate with other oils (like Tamanu or Black Cumin Seed) for increased results. Do not apply to broken skin.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
I got sold some OLIVE OIL!!!! STRAIGHT OLIVE OIL. Looks an smells just like it. I normally never leave a review bc I’ve never had an bad experience, always a good with amazon but this is just DISRESPECTFUL!!! I used this on my baby girl !!! Be careful ordering from this vendor!!!! If I could leave NO stars I would.One person found this helpful