Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate, 5 Pound
- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein, has 55 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine per serving Gluten Free
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women
- Have an Alexa device? Enable our “Optimum Nutrition Workout Recipes” Skill. Recommended usage is between meals.
- Over 20 delicious flavors! Comes in multiple sizes, most popular are 5, 2, 10, and 1 pound sizes 5 grams of the naturally occurring branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine in each serving
- Frequently purchased with ON Creatine, ON Amino Energy, and Opti-Men
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we’re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Gold Standard 100% Whey Peanut Butter Cups
Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy – ⅓ cup
Gold Standard 100% Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate – 1 scoop
Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream – ¾ scoop
Dark Chocolate Chips (Pascha Organic 85% Cacao) – 1 cup
Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
Makes 12 cups
- Line mini muffin tin with liners
- In a medium sized bowl, combine peanut butter with Gold Standard 100%, Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Divide mixture into 12 and roll into balls then set aside.
- Add 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100%, Extreme Milk Chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour in half of chocolate mixture to bottom of each liner.
- Freeze about 10-15 mins or until chocolate hardens.
- Place a peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, flatten top to smooth.
- Add remaining melted chocolate on top. Freeze for another 10-15 minutes until hardened. Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts per Serving:
– Calories: 100.
– Carbs: 6g
– Fat: 5g
– Protein: 5g.